Intermediate Level mountain bike ride.
Suited to those wanting to push themselves a little further and requiring some basic bike skill.
*** Terrain and Distance ***
Expect bridleways, single track, roots and some riding up hills and down hills with controlled speed. Distance will vary between 15-20 miles.
The ride should take between 2-3 hours all inclusive pace.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
You will require the following:
* Your own mountain bike in good working order.
Hard Tail or Full Suspension will be fine
* A helmet is compulsory
* Other safety equipment such as gloves and knee pads are recommended but are your own choice and not compulsory
* Please bring spare inner tubes and tools if you have them
* Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
* You WILL require food/fuel/snack/drinks for this ride
*** ALWAYS CHECK THE SPECIFIC EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS ***
I will be in touch with a brief questionnaire to gather some contact details and emergency information if its your first time riding with me, so we we can focus on riding on the day.
Contact me if you have any questions - there are no stupid questions...
All rides will be delivered by a British Cycling Level 2 MTB leader with a current outdoor First Aid Certificate