Entry Level / Novice mountain bike ride.
Perfect for those new to mountain biking or off road cycling.
Suitable for all abilities and age groups
*** Terrain and Distance ***
Expect cycle tracks, tow paths and a distance of between 10-15 miles and we will try to keep the hills to a minimum.
The ride should take between 2-3 hours and will be ridden at a conversational and all inclusive pace.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
You will require the following:
* Your own mountain bike in good working order.
Hard Tail or Full Suspension will be fine
* A helmet is compulsory
* Other safety equipment such as gloves and knee pads are recommended but are your own choice and not compulsory
* Please bring spare inner tubes and tools if you have them
* Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
* Bring some snacks and something to drink
*** ALWAYS CHECK THE SPECIFIC EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS ***
I will be in touch with a brief questionnaire to gather some contact details and emergency information if its your first time riding with me, so we we can focus on riding on the day.
Contact me if you have any questions - there are no stupid questions...
All rides will be delivered by a British Cycling Level 2 MTB leader with a current outdoor First Aid Certificate