Advanced Level mountain bike ride.
Suited to those with prior mountain bike experience. Maybe you have ridden RED graded trails at a trail centre or you have previously ridden rough and off camber terrain with roots and rocks.
*** Terrain and Distance ***
Expect to spend 4+ hours on (and off) your bike on a variety of terrain. You will need a good level of fitness as there will be the need to either pedal or push your bike up hills for extended periods. But you will be rewarded with the thrill of going down hill also.
*** PLEASE NOTE ***
You will require the following:
* Your own mountain bike in good working order.
Hard Tail or Full Suspension will be fine
* A helmet is compulsory
* Other safety equipment such as gloves and knee pads are recommended but are your own choice and not compulsory
* Please bring spare inner tubes and tools if you have them
* Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
* You WILL require food/fuel/snack/drinks for this ride
*** ALWAYS CHECK THE SPECIFIC EVENT FOR MORE DETAILS ***
I will be in touch with a brief questionnaire to gather some contact details and emergency information if its your first time riding with me, so we we can focus on riding on the day.
Contact me if you have any questions - there are no stupid questions...
All rides will be delivered by a British Cycling Level 2 MTB leader with a current outdoor First Aid Certificate