SOUTH WALES RIDE - Blaenavon 20th May 2018
Book before the end of April to get the Sale price of £15. (Normal price £20)
**** 8 Spaces Left ****
We will be starting in Blaenavon riding past Big Pit, Garn Lakes and heading over the old tip spoils and following the Iron Mountain trail out to the Blorenge.
The Blorenge Mountain is right on the edge of the Brecon Beacons on the outskirts of Blaenavon and provides amazing views of the Black Mountains and this is where we will find a local gem, the Punchbowl.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site with a rugged industrial landscape and fantastic views this promises to be an amazing day out (if the weather plays ball).
I have ridden in the are many times and can promise a great day out that you will remember for a long time.
Ideally suited to a rider with some experience as this will require some basic off road riding skills.
Any questions please just ask before you buy.
You will require the following:
* You're own mountain bike in good working order. Hard Tail or Full Suspension will be fine
* A helmet is compulsory
* Other safety equipment such as gloves and knee pads are recommended but are your own choice
* Please bring spare inner tubes and tools if you have them
* Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
* Food - bring a packed lunch, snacks and water
I will be in touch with a brief questionnaire to gather some contact details and emergency information so we we can just focus on riding on the day.
British Cycling permits a maximum of 8 riders per guide.